Piano Movers FL provides you with full moving help at competitive bids guaranteed to carry out all your relocation wants. Over years our company has served top relocation services, with the best team who give great value to client satisfaction.
Our moving company are focused in a assortment kinds of wrapping and moving assistance and are the first runners in the industry. There is a confirmed record of specialized packing and moving services in the establishment. They are known for their top help in packing & relocation as well as affordable rates. We have a large choice of relocation services which includes delivering of office goods, vehicle, and any other products for the most competitive hourly rates.
Working on the ideal of care and perfection, you’re serviced with rapid and trustworthy services that mainly include the wrapping of apartment goods. The complete wrapping is done under the management of a specialist who guarantees that all the items are perfectly packed so that they don’t get broken during moving from one location to another.
1) Keep the following supplies handy for packing: Boxes, marking pen, bubble wrap, newspaper and tissue.
2) Shut and tape all boxes. PLEASE call us if you are going to have more than 50 boxes.
3) Clearly mark the destination of each box on top and sides.
4) Mark boxes containing glass, etc. as “FRAGILE”.
5) PARKING: Reserve ample parking for the truck. If parking is to be on a city street, it is your obligation to tell us of any meters that need to be capped by the city. In the winter, be sure to have the parking area and walkways clear of snow and ice.
6) Cushion contents with packing material such as bubble wrap, newspaper or tissue. Save room by using towels and blankets to wrap fragile items.
7) Pack medicines in a leak proof container.
8) SAFETY: Our movers have the right to not move any dangerous items. We cannot transport flammable liquids. Be sure to empty gas from gas tanks, grills and lawn movers.
9) TOOLS: Have basic set of hand tools available so that our men can quickly disassemble an item if the need should arise.